Sunday, 21 June 2026

London, at home in Belham

I spent the weekend working in the Garden, and particularly loved the rose bushes which over the next few weeks began to flower. One white and one pink. This is the white rose bush which Connor and I pruned and attached to trellis to support the numerous buds.


Connor tackled the lawn which had not been mowed since the end of winter, so was at least a foot tall.

The garden, now all neat and bbq ready to be fired up for dinner.


Katie came over, and we had a fab bbq and shared a bottle of bubbly.

Connor and Katie




Sunday, Connor and I walked down to Belham for a morning walk, coffee and brekkie.





No comments:

Post a Comment

London, at home in Belham

I spent the weekend working in the Garden, and particularly loved the rose bushes which over the next few weeks began to flower. One white a...